Thank you for choosing to use www.Co-Energy.energy, welcome!
1. The website www.co-energy.energy (hereinafter: “the Website”) is owned and managed by Co-Energy LTD., of 61 Waizman St., POB 10568 Yahud, ISRAEL , or anyone on its behalf (hereinafter: “the Company”).
6. The Company may, subject to its own discretion, change the appearance, design and content of the Website, without providing any notice prior to making such change.
7. The user agrees that he shell have no claim, suit or demand against the Company or anyone on its behalf on account of the changes referred to in paragraph 6 above, nor from any malfunctions which may occur as a result of such changes.
8. The Company reserves the right to block the access to the Website due to repair and maintenance actions.
10. By using this Website you undertake not to perform one or more of the following:
a. Loading, sending or transmitting any kind of material which includes any kind of a computer virus or other computer code, designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the use of any computers, servers, hardware or software owned or used by the Company.
b. Sending spam to the Website’s servers or overloading them with any kind of mail.
c. Infringing in any way the copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property right of the Company.
d. Placing the Website, or any part thereof, in the frame of another website, or as part of another website, without the prior written consent of the Company.
11. The images shown in the Website are merely illustrations.
12. The Company shall not be liable for any indirect damage caused by using the Website.
13. The Company and anyone on its behalf shall not hold criminal responsibility for any unlawful activity performed by the users of the Website and/or any unlawful activity carried out by imposters pretending to be users of the Website. In any case the Company shall not be liable for any actions carried out by anyone who is not under its full control.
14. In any case the Company shall not be liable to pay a sum greater than the total sum payed by the client.
15. The user undertakes to indemnify the Company for any claim, demand, suit, damage, loss, payment or expense suffered by the Company as a result of abusing these Terms and/or any law violation and/or legal defense and/or filling a law suit and/or any claim raised by a third party, including attorney fee and court fee.
16. The Company is making reasonable efforts to preserve the privacy of the Website’s users, the content and the information provided by the users while using the Website, and the information collected on the users while visiting the Website, through Cookies, Pixels, Google Analytics and similar technologies (hereinafter: “Information on Users”).
17. This information is gathered in order to improve the user experience on the website, and may include the user’s location, age, sex, interests, online purchase patterns etc. It also helps adjusting the website to the user’s interests based on previous visits to the website and certain pages viewed by the user.
18. The Company may use the Information on Users for internal purposes, such as analysis of purchasing patterns and users’ behaviors, for marketing purposes and for reviewing complaints and/or critics.
19. Any user may set his internet settings so that Cookies will be turned off or notified upon. However, disabling cookies on this site may harm the user experience of this website and could prevent the use of some of the website’s features.
21. The Company is taking reasonable efforts to secure the information on users, through the technological means at its service. Having said that, the Company cannot promise an absolute protection from penetration of third parties to its database, whether stored on the Cloud or on its computers. In such a case the user shall have no claim, demand or suit against the Company.
23. The Company is the sole holder of any intellectual property rights, including the copyrights of the Website and the contents included therein, or it uses the content that it does not hold copyrights to in accordance with its license terms. These copyrights shall include, but are not limited to, the graphic and visual appearance of the Website, the structure of the Website, the components of the Website, the images and texts appearing therein and the name of the Website.
24. It is strictly forbidden to copy, publish, duplicate, change, process, sale, publicly show, in whole and/or in part the Website or its contents without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
26. The Company can be contacted through the contact details specified in the Website.